Re: [lincolnknitters] Welcome, Heather!

  • H Wiley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007
      Thanks so much, I am going to miss my Boston group but what a thrill to receive such a warm welcome to join your group in Lincoln!  I am in the middle of toe-up socks right now, a new pattern for me.  Cannot wait to see what the group is doing!

      Heather Wiley

      Liz Andes Bracken <eabracken@...> wrote:
      We're glad you've joined our group and look forward to meeting you when you move to Lincoln!