Re: [lincolnknitters] FW: Knitting and Yarn

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2007
      I would love to look through it and I am sure I would order some yarn. I would think our group would order pretty often. Bringing it to Wilderness Perk sounds great to me.
      Joanne

      Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@...> wrote:
      I'd be interested in ordering some stuff if anyone else is.  Could you get the book for our next Wilderness Perk meeting?

      Christy

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
      Brown Sheep info from Sue.

      Joanne, I know you've been asking about this. Are there enough people interested in ordering as a group?

      j.

        Now to Brown Sheep: I do it via special order so my prices are cheaper than retail stores b/c I don’t hold inventory. I do add UPS charges so it’s a great idea to order together.  I have a sample book which I can get to you and everyone in your group can compile one order or they can email me separately, whatever works best for you.

        Just let me know how to get the sample book to you…. I can deliver it and show you how it works.  I am leaving town Friday and will return the following Wednesday, so if you’d like it before that, just let me know.  I love their yarn!

         Sue

        477.0815 daytimes

        483.1228 home phone

        ------ End of Forwarded Message

        Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index>

        It's here! Your new message!
        Get  new email alerts <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>  with the free Yahoo! Toolbar. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>