Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA / Lincoln Knitters Meeting on February 17

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2007
      I'll bring a main dish of something reminiscent of when I lived in Mexico.  I probably won't decide what until later in the week.

      Christy

      Liz Andes Bracken <eabracken@...> wrote:

      TKGA Guild Meeting
      Saturday, February 17
      12:00 - 3:00
      at The Colony Apartments Clubhouse
      (if you need directions, please write to Liz)

      This month's topic is
      Elements of Design

      International Lunch

      Main dish: Julie (India--squash, spinach, chick pea dish)
      Main dish:
      Main dish:
      Main dish:
      Bread: Liz (Scotland--- Irish Soda bread)
      Dessert:
      Paper goods:

      Please bring your own beverage.