TKGA / Lincoln Knitters Meeting on February 17

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2007

      TKGA Guild Meeting
      Saturday, February 17
      12:00 - 3:00
      at The Colony Apartments Clubhouse
      (if you need directions, please write to Liz)

      This month's topic is
      Elements of Design

      International Lunch

      Main dish: Julie (India--squash, spinach, chick pea dish)
      Main dish:
      Main dish:
      Main dish:
      Bread: Liz (Scotland---Irish Soda bread)
      Dessert:
      Paper goods:

      Please bring your own beverage.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2007

        I’ll bring German Potato Salad.

        From:<

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2007
          I must have been asleep.  My country is IRELAND.  Irish Soda Bread.

          Sheez.