Welcome to our new online members!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007
      Sheila (minibearlover) and ? (sistak) have joined LincolnKnitters@yahoogroups.com.  Drop in often!  Or better yet----come knit with us some Saturday.

      We'd love to know a little bit about you if you would like to post something.  Sheila, we would be delighted to teach you to knit!

      Liz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007
        Welcome! Hope to meet you some Saturday.
        Joanne

        Liz Andes Bracken <eabracken@...> wrote:
        Sheila (minibearlover) and ? (sistak) have joined LincolnKnitters@ yahoogroups. com.  Drop in often!  Or better yet----come knit with us some Saturday.

        We'd love to know a little bit about you if you would like to post something.  Sheila, we would be delighted to teach you to knit!

        Liz

        in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
        to find your fit.

      • babysistak
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"
          <eabracken@...> wrote:

          > Sheila (minibearlover) and ? (sistak) have joined
          > LincolnKnitters@yahoogroups.com Drop in often! Or better yet----
          come
          > knit with us some Saturday.
          >
          > We'd love to know a little bit about you if you would like to post
          > something. Sheila, we would be delighted to teach you to knit!
          >
          > Liz

          Thank you for the gracious response, Liz! I hope to meet the group
          soon and see what everyone is working on. Leads to great
          inspiration. I am an avid knitter and crocheter, just ask the
          hubby. :) I'll certainly be checking in often to see what the
          group is up to.

          Karen =:)