Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: Need suggestions

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
      Ha!  Yes, the band-aid analogy is good.  It's also like going swimming---do you ease into the cold water and torture yourself for five minutes or do you just JUMP right in and the shock lasts only three seconds. :)

      On 2/4/07, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

      Amy,

      When I was looking for my extra Mission Falls, I sent out "in search of"
      emails to a whole bunch of yarn stores to see if anyone had it. Then I got
      on the phone. It took awhile, but with a little persistence, I found 15
      balls in my same dyelot that I purchased last summer! Start by sending a
      message to the folks who are selling Wool in the Woods on eBay. Maybe they
      have some in their stash that they don't have listed.

      http://myworld.ebay.com/getknitty
      http://myworld.ebay.com/love2shop51

      Then send an email to the stores listed on the Wool in the Woods retailers
      page who have a url listed.

      Finally, pick up the phone and start calling the rest.

      That is, if you are serious about getting more of this colorway.

      Good luck!

      j.

      p.s. If you can't bear to rip back, ask someone else to do it. Liz makes
      ripping back pretty painless, isn't that right, Liz? It's just like tearing
      off a bandaid really quick. ;)