Sorry

  • Patsy Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2005
      Sorry I didn't make it, but I was sick and didn't even know it snowed until my friend called me at 2:00 PM. I had the chills and fever I guess it was the 24 hour flu, even though I have had the flu shot. Who knows.

      I wish we could all get together soon and see what each of us are knitting.

      Maybe next time.

      Patsy
    • Patsy Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
        Sorry I didn't make the meet up Saturday, but I was in the hospital, I suffered a heart attack on Thursday and went to the hospital on Friday. I am home and am very lucky since it was a mild heart attack. Long story and will discuss when I see you again. So hope to see you the 3rd.

        Patsy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006

          Sorry to hear about that, but glad to hear you’re feeling better.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2006
            Re: [lincolnknitters] Sorry Hope you are feeling better, Patsy.

            Take care. Maybe buy some of your favorite yarn to pamper yourself.

            Julie

            Sorry I didn't make the meet up Saturday, but I was in the hospital, I suffered a heart attack on Thursday and went to the hospital on Friday. I am home and am very lucky since it was a mild heart attack. Long story and will discuss when I see you again. So hope to see you the 3rd.

            Patsy

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS