Christy's - BSS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      Christy - congratulations on being the first to finish the BSS - KAL.  The color was very pretty.

      I am going to put a collar on mine and also knit a cap but all that will have to wait until after I have a couple of baby gift projects for another baby gift.

      The picture you posted on your BLOG  http://craftyconservative.blogspot.com/ of Eva's new sweater is adorable. I have a couple of patterns for similar sweaters that don't require sewing in the sleeves.  There is Knit Pure and Simple Pattern and also Cottage Creations Wallaby.