Re: [lincolnknitters] BROWN SHEEP

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2007
      I will look at this site, too.  Flying Fingers is indeed faltering in their service (at least when it comes to shipping to me, but then I'm usually put on the back burner until they get time to mail it out).  I just have a very hard time ordering from anyone else when it comes to something that FF carries since I get that nice little discount.

      On 1/21/07, Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:

      Long before I knew about Flying Fingers I ordered from this site in Wyoming.  They have a huge inventory of Brown Sheep and will also special order.  I have never had a problem with their service and I do note that they carry the Super Wash as well as Cotton Fleece.

      mp