Re: [lincolnknitters] Brown Sheep

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
      I didn't know you could buy it directly from Brown Sheep---I thought they sold only to wholesale yarn shops but maybe this is something I don't know.  Linnea (and Julie?) have the name of the person here in Lincoln who will order for you.  Also (I sound like a broken record), Flying Fingers < www.flyingfingers.com> carries almost every kind of yarn (not the superwash, last I heard) that Brown Sheep makes.  And their shipping charge is only $3.99 no matter how much you order.  They also have great color photos of the yarn.  Click on them a couple of times and they enlarge to almost lifesize!

      On 1/21/07, Joanne Neeley <joanne_neeley@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      We were talking about Brown Sheep yarn yesterday and locations to buy it. Yarn for all was mentioned and if you go to the Brown Sheep web site
      http://www.brownsheep.com/neb.htm#n
      you will find their (her?) contact information.
      I was intrigued with the idea of doing this, but I guess if someone in the area already offers the service it would be better to support that.
      Joanne

      It's here! Your new message!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
        Re: [lincolnknitters] Brown Sheep Contact info for Sue is:

        Sue Quambusch
        A to Z Printing
        p: 477-0815
        e: squam@...

        I was planning to email her this week to get more information.

        j.

        I didn't know you could buy it directly from Brown Sheep---I thought they sold only to wholesale yarn shops but maybe this is something I don't know.  Linnea (and Julie?) have the name of the person here in Lincoln who will order for you.  Also (I sound like a broken record), Flying Fingers < www.flyingfingers.com <http://www.flyingfingers.com> > carries almost every kind of yarn (not the superwash, last I heard) that Brown Sheep makes.  And their shipping charge is only $3.99 no matter how much you order.  They also have great color photos of the yarn.  Click on them a couple of times and they enlarge to almost lifesize!

        http://www.brownsheep.com/neb <http://ep.com/neb> .htm#n

        Get  new email alerts <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>  with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
          It doesn't look like you can buy directly from Brown Sheep, but Yarn for All was listed as a retailer. And Julie has provided the info.

          Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
          Contact info for Sue is:

          Sue Quambusch
          A to Z Printing
          p: 477-0815
          e: squam@atozprint. com

          On 1/21/07, Joanne Neeley <joanne_neeley@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          Hello,
          We were talking about Brown Sheep yarn yesterday and locations to buy it. Yarn for all was mentioned and if you go to the Brown Sheep web site
          http://www.brownshe ep.com/neb <http://ep.com/ neb> .htm#n
          you will find their (her?) contact information.
          I was intrigued with the idea of doing this, but I guess if someone in the area already offers the service it would be better to support that.
          Joanne

          It's here! Your new message!
          Get  new email alerts <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49938/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ features/ mail/>  with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.