Brown Sheep

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
      Hello,
      We were talking about Brown Sheep yarn yesterday and locations to buy it. Yarn for all was mentioned and if you go to the Brown Sheep web site
      http://www.brownsheep.com/neb.htm#n
      you will find their (her?) contact information.
      I was intrigued with the idea of doing this, but I guess if someone in the area already offers the service it would be better to support that.
      Joanne

      It's here! Your new message!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
          Re: [lincolnknitters] Brown Sheep Contact info for Sue is:

          Sue Quambusch
          A to Z Printing
          p: 477-0815
          e: squam@...

          I was planning to email her this week to get more information.

          j.

          I didn't know you could buy it directly from Brown Sheep---I thought they sold only to wholesale yarn shops but maybe this is something I don't know.  Linnea (and Julie?) have the name of the person here in Lincoln who will order for you.  Also (I sound like a broken record), Flying Fingers < www.flyingfingers.com <http://www.flyingfingers.com> > carries almost every kind of yarn (not the superwash, last I heard) that Brown Sheep makes.  And their shipping charge is only $3.99 no matter how much you order.  They also have great color photos of the yarn.  Click on them a couple of times and they enlarge to almost lifesize!

          http://www.brownsheep.com/neb <http://ep.com/neb> .htm#n

          Get  new email alerts <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>  with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
            It doesn't look like you can buy directly from Brown Sheep, but Yarn for All was listed as a retailer. And Julie has provided the info.

            Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
            Contact info for Sue is:

            Sue Quambusch
            A to Z Printing
            p: 477-0815
            e: squam@atozprint. com

            On 1/21/07, Joanne Neeley <joanne_neeley@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            Hello,
            We were talking about Brown Sheep yarn yesterday and locations to buy it. Yarn for all was mentioned and if you go to the Brown Sheep web site
            http://www.brownshe ep.com/neb <http://ep.com/ neb> .htm#n
            you will find their (her?) contact information.
            I was intrigued with the idea of doing this, but I guess if someone in the area already offers the service it would be better to support that.
            Joanne

            It's here! Your new message!
            Get  new email alerts <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49938/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ features/ mail/>  with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

            Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.