Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Dec. 3

  • Emily Nimsakont
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
      Hi everyone.  Sorry for the late reply.  I, unfortunately, will once again not be able to make it.  :( I will get back there one of these days!  I hope you all have a good time.

      Emily

      Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:
      I plan on being there this time. No company as far as I know.

      Patsy

      Yahoo! Personals

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005

        So if it keeps snowing, is everyone still planning to come? I can, but I don’t want to be the only one there after traveling all the way down there from Waverly.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
          Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Dec. 3 I'm going to stay home. Sorry for the late notice. It's not the snow. I'm just not feeling very well.

          Julie

          So if it keeps snowing, is everyone still planning to come? I can, but I don’t want to be the only one there after traveling all the way down there from Waverly.

          Hi everyone.  Sorry for the late reply.  I, unfortunately, will once again not be able to make it.  :( I will get back there one of these days!  I hope you all have a good time.

          Emily

          Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:

          I plan on being there this time. No company as far as I know.

          Patsy

          Yahoo! Personals
          Lots of someones, actually. Yahoo! Personals <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36108/*http:/personals.yahoo.com%20%0d%0a>

          Craft hobby <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=_fJJR0Qls4GIWV7yC5dlQw> Hobby and craft supply <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=3v1g6xvKrC7oMX1I2zdq8Q> Lincoln nebraska <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Lincoln+nebraska&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=Crd1-rMfd6eqrrgKTdEraw>
          Knitting <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Knitting&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=8YDygtg6tlOiddI6ZzkQnA> Craft <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=cckDKt8rRJh_0K17-4D3AA>

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS