Re: [lincolnknitters] BSS - KAL

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2007
      Christy - your lifted bar increases might have made holes because you didn't knit into the back of them.  I used the backward loop.  However, since these holes are in the mitered area the holes could be a design feature.  Here is a good link for making various increases.

      It is easier to make out what part of the sweater you are working on if you remember that the sleeves seam at the top.  If you fold the bottom of your knitting towards the top it will become apparent where the sleeves are.

      Hope this helps,
      mp