Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: how long should your tail be?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
      Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: how long should your tail be? I think it just secures the second end to make it easier to hold the yarn. I haven't tried this myself yet. Maybe we can play around with it on Saturday.

      j.

      I think I understand this but maybe you can show me what you mean.  I get the part about the inside and outside tails from the ball of yarn but don't understand the part about popping it through the slip knot.  What does that do?