RE: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Dec. 3

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005

      I have said no to at least two other opportunities in order to be there. J

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
        I plan on being there this time. No company as far as I know.

        Patsy
      • Emily Nimsakont
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
          Hi everyone.  Sorry for the late reply.  I, unfortunately, will once again not be able to make it.  :( I will get back there one of these days!  I hope you all have a good time.

          Emily

          Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:
          I plan on being there this time. No company as far as I know.

          Patsy

          Yahoo! Personals

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005

            So if it keeps snowing, is everyone still planning to come? I can, but I don’t want to be the only one there after traveling all the way down there from Waverly.

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
              Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Dec. 3 I'm going to stay home. Sorry for the late notice. It's not the snow. I'm just not feeling very well.

              Julie

              So if it keeps snowing, is everyone still planning to come? I can, but I don’t want to be the only one there after traveling all the way down there from Waverly.

              Hi everyone.  Sorry for the late reply.  I, unfortunately, will once again not be able to make it.  :( I will get back there one of these days!  I hope you all have a good time.

              Emily

              Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:

              I plan on being there this time. No company as far as I know.

              Patsy

              Yahoo! Personals
              Lots of someones, actually. Yahoo! Personals <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36108/*http:/personals.yahoo.com%20%0d%0a>

              Craft hobby <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=_fJJR0Qls4GIWV7yC5dlQw> Hobby and craft supply <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=3v1g6xvKrC7oMX1I2zdq8Q> Lincoln nebraska <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Lincoln+nebraska&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=Crd1-rMfd6eqrrgKTdEraw>
              Knitting <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Knitting&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=8YDygtg6tlOiddI6ZzkQnA> Craft <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=cckDKt8rRJh_0K17-4D3AA>

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS