meet this Saturday

  • joanne_neeley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2005
      Hi,
      I just joined the lincolnknitters group. (I did attend 2 meetings last
      fall when the group was a "meetup" group)
      Patsy, the baby sock are really cute! Hope more of us will post some
      pictures.
      Is this August 20 the next meeting date? 10:00 a.m.?
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2005
        Yes, this Sat. would be the 10:00 AM meeting.  I have never been to that one but if things are such that I can attend I will.

        Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 12:20 PM
        Subject: [lincolnknitters] meet this Saturday

        Hi,
        I just joined the lincolnknitters group. (I did attend 2 meetings last
        fall when the group was a "meetup" group)
        Patsy, the baby sock are really cute! Hope more of us will post some
        pictures.
        Is this August 20 the next meeting date? 10:00 a.m.?
        Joanne

      • Emily Nimsakont