BSS

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2007
      I have just discovered that Schoolhouse Press has released a new video for the Baby Surprise.  It includes the bonnet and the collar not included in the original pattern.  I have ordered it.

      Also, discovered that there is a video of the famous knitting camp started by EZ.  You need to download it - I haven't watched it yet.

      http://www.wpt.org/npa/transcripts/index.cfm?did=19485

      (Paste the link above into your browser, then scroll down past the description to Related Links and click Watch this Segment.)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
        Re: BSS Hi all,

        I've set up the photo album on our website for everyone's BSS sweater pictures.

        Julie

        Julie,

        Here is a picture of my BSS if you want to start a picture folder in LincolnKnitters for our KAL.

        Thanks,
        mp

      • sra_nelson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007
          The picture of my finished baby surprise sweater has been added to the
          BSS KAL album...finally!

          It went out in the mail today to a lovely little girl, Avery.

          Christy
          http://craftyconservative.blogspot.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15, 2007
            Christy - your BSS is adorable.  I saw Mary Ellen's last night and she is going to bring it on Saturday.  She had a nice twist to her; so I will be fun to have her sweater  posted too.

            How many more BSS's are out there?