Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Dec. 3

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
      I'm planning to go and I'm looking forward to it!

      Julie

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005

          I have said no to at least two other opportunities in order to be there. J

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
            I plan on being there this time. No company as far as I know.

            Patsy
          • Emily Nimsakont
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
              Hi everyone.  Sorry for the late reply.  I, unfortunately, will once again not be able to make it.  :( I will get back there one of these days!  I hope you all have a good time.

              Emily

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005

                So if it keeps snowing, is everyone still planning to come? I can, but I don’t want to be the only one there after traveling all the way down there from Waverly.

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
                  Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Dec. 3 I'm going to stay home. Sorry for the late notice. It's not the snow. I'm just not feeling very well.

                  Julie

                  So if it keeps snowing, is everyone still planning to come? I can, but I don’t want to be the only one there after traveling all the way down there from Waverly.

                  Hi everyone.  Sorry for the late reply.  I, unfortunately, will once again not be able to make it.  :( I will get back there one of these days!  I hope you all have a good time.

                  Emily

                  Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:

                  I plan on being there this time. No company as far as I know.

                  Patsy

                  Yahoo! Personals
                  Lots of someones, actually. Yahoo! Personals <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36108/*http:/personals.yahoo.com%20%0d%0a>

                  Craft hobby <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=_fJJR0Qls4GIWV7yC5dlQw> Hobby and craft supply <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=3v1g6xvKrC7oMX1I2zdq8Q> Lincoln nebraska <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Lincoln+nebraska&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=Crd1-rMfd6eqrrgKTdEraw>
                  Knitting <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Knitting&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=8YDygtg6tlOiddI6ZzkQnA> Craft <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=cckDKt8rRJh_0K17-4D3AA>

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS