Re: [lincolnknitters] Baby Surprise

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
      Yes, I would be interested.
      Thanks,
      joanne

      Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
      I am not sure if I can include a picture on yahoogroups.  If it doesn't come through let me know if you are interested and I will e-mail you some pictures.

      Barbara asked if this can be made from stash - and yes very definitely.

      Also, it can be made in adult sizes if this grabs you.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007

        Hey, have you all seen the latest post on Mason-Dixon? A few familiar faces…

        http://www.masondixonknitting.com/