Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: KAL

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2007
      Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: KAL Congratulations, Amy!

      Christy and I were just saying we needed another reason to have a Wilderness Ridge lunch/baby shower!

      j.

      Yes, congratulations Amy!

      I would love to join the KAL in spirit. I have too many projects on my to-do list to add another to the list, but some of those projects are baby sweaters, and I would love to consider them part of this KAL. Perhaps we could all pick our own pattern and it would be fun to see what everyone came up with. Not to say it isn’t fun with everyone knitting the same pattern…I’m just saying is all.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 8, 2007
        I was so busy at work today that I didn't have a chance to sign in.  Look at all the chatter I missed!  Amy, what wonderful news!!  Gee, what should I knit for you for your baby shower?  Hmm.  :)