personal threads sale

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
      personal threads sale Some were asking on Saturday how long the sale is going on at Personal Threads. It's until Jan 13th.

      If anyone is planning to go, can you let me know? I got two skeins of Noro Kureyon for a scarf, but now I'm thinking I might want to make the Booga Bag instead. I'd need one more skein of 188 Lot B.

      j.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
        I'm going tomorrow so if anyone else wants me to pick up anything, let me know!

        Christy

        http://mail.yahoo.com