Sat. Dec. 3

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi - I was just wondering who was planning to attend the Sat.
      afternoon group. It looks like it is going to work for me and Mary
      Ellen.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
        I'm planning to go and I'm looking forward to it!

        Julie

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005

            I have said no to at least two other opportunities in order to be there. J

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
              I plan on being there this time. No company as far as I know.

              Patsy
            • Emily Nimsakont
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
                Hi everyone.  Sorry for the late reply.  I, unfortunately, will once again not be able to make it.  :( I will get back there one of these days!  I hope you all have a good time.

                Emily

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005

                  So if it keeps snowing, is everyone still planning to come? I can, but I don’t want to be the only one there after traveling all the way down there from Waverly.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
                    Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Dec. 3 I'm going to stay home. Sorry for the late notice. It's not the snow. I'm just not feeling very well.

                    Julie

                    So if it keeps snowing, is everyone still planning to come? I can, but I don’t want to be the only one there after traveling all the way down there from Waverly.

                    Hi everyone.  Sorry for the late reply.  I, unfortunately, will once again not be able to make it.  :( I will get back there one of these days!  I hope you all have a good time.

                    Emily

                    Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:

                    I plan on being there this time. No company as far as I know.

                    Patsy

                    Yahoo! Personals
                    Lots of someones, actually. Yahoo! Personals <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36108/*http:/personals.yahoo.com%20%0d%0a>

                    Craft hobby <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=_fJJR0Qls4GIWV7yC5dlQw> Hobby and craft supply <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=3v1g6xvKrC7oMX1I2zdq8Q> Lincoln nebraska <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Lincoln+nebraska&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=Crd1-rMfd6eqrrgKTdEraw>
                    Knitting <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Knitting&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=8YDygtg6tlOiddI6ZzkQnA> Craft <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Lincoln+nebraska&w4=Knitting&w5=Craft&c=5&s=92&.sig=cckDKt8rRJh_0K17-4D3AA>

                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS