Re: [lincolnknitters] free ball of bernat disco yarn!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2005
      Someone can have my free ball.  I got it a couple of weeks ago and I'll bring it to the next meeting.  It is gold and feels like tinsel.  Maybe someone could use it on their Christmas tree?
      I'm sure it would look good mixed with the right combinations of yarn for a scarf or something.  But, not with anything I have in my stash!

      Christy

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
      http://www.bernat.com/getdown/