RE: [lincolnknitters] another kal for larissa's book

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2006

      Did anyone else sign up for this? Did you sign up Julie? If so, where did you get your yarn? They don’t seem to carry it at Personal Threads and String of Purls only has the variegated, not the solids. I’d order it online, but I’m afraid at this point it might not arrive until after the knitalong is finished. She didn’t allow much time for it, especially considering the postal holidays. And considering the month of December that I had, I probably shouldn’t have signed up. I really want to knit the socks, though.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2006
        Re: [lincolnknitters] another kal for larissa's book I signed up and got variegated from String of Purls. Yes, this one was a shorter deadline. I was surprised, too.

        j.