Meetup

  • Patsy Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2005
      Had good intentions in going to meet everyone, but forgot that I had a appointment for my dog to get groomed, then when I picked her up and came home I didn't sleep well last night so just closed my eyes for a bit in my recliner and I just woke up. Hate these sleepless nights. So I hope everyone had a nice time.

      Hope to see you next month if we are not to buy getting ready for Christmas.

      Patsy