RE: [lincolnknitters] Re: post-holiday sales?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2006
      Hello all,
      I have started knitting again after taking some time off with my sore wrist. I am so happy

      I don't have anything in mind that I would like to order from a website, but if someone is ordering and needs something to add to reach a minimum amount, or free shipping, or whatever--let me know and I will check out the website for something i might like to have.
      Joanne

      Steve and Tana Pageler <stpageler@...> wrote:
      Thanks you two for these informative emails. I was going to go to Omaha tomorrow to shop at Personal Threads. But I just placed an order with Webs that, shall we say, “qualified for the 25% discount.” Needless to say, I shall be joining the “only knitting from my stash” club for 2007 effective immediately and my membership shall remain in force until I run out of yarn. That’s what friends are for, right?