Re: [lincolnknitters] December 16th Gatherings

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2006
      I plan to be there.
      Joanne

      yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
      Saturday, December 16th we will be meeting at Wilderness Perk at the
      usual time of 3:00 to 5:00.

      Before knitting there is a luncheon celebrating the birth of Tana's
      baby Joey. The luncheon is at 1:00 at Wilderness Ridge. Please e-mail
      me by sometime Wednesday to let me know if you will be attending the
      luncheon; so that I can reserve a table for us.

      Looking forward to seeing; you hopefully for both events but do come
      and knit even if you can't make lunch.