Re: [lincolnknitters] December 16th Gatherings

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
      Re: [lincolnknitters] December 16th Gatherings Me, too!

      Julie

      I'll be there!
      Christy

      yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:

      Saturday, December 16th we will be meeting at Wilderness Perk at the
       usual time of 3:00 to 5:00.

       Before knitting there is a luncheon celebrating the birth of Tana's
       baby Joey.  The luncheon is at 1:00 at Wilderness Ridge.  Please e-mail
       me by sometime Wednesday to let me know if you will be attending the
       luncheon; so that I can reserve a table for us.

       Looking forward to seeing; you hopefully for both events but do come
       and knit even if you can't make lunch.

       Mary Pat

      Cheap Talk? Check out <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>  Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006