Re: [lincolnknitters] December 16th Gatherings

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
      I'll be there!
      Christy

      yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
      Saturday, December 16th we will be meeting at Wilderness Perk at the
      usual time of 3:00 to 5:00.

      Before knitting there is a luncheon celebrating the birth of Tana's
      baby Joey. The luncheon is at 1:00 at Wilderness Ridge. Please e-mail
      me by sometime Wednesday to let me know if you will be attending the
      luncheon; so that I can reserve a table for us.

      Looking forward to seeing; you hopefully for both events but do come
      and knit even if you can't make lunch.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
        Re: [lincolnknitters] December 16th Gatherings Me, too!

        Julie

        I'll be there!
        Christy

        yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:

        Saturday, December 16th we will be meeting at Wilderness Perk at the
         usual time of 3:00 to 5:00.

         Before knitting there is a luncheon celebrating the birth of Tana's
         baby Joey.  The luncheon is at 1:00 at Wilderness Ridge.  Please e-mail
         me by sometime Wednesday to let me know if you will be attending the
         luncheon; so that I can reserve a table for us.

         Looking forward to seeing; you hopefully for both events but do come
         and knit even if you can't make lunch.

         Mary Pat

        Cheap Talk? Check out <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>  Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006