December 16th Gatherings

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
      Saturday, December 16th we will be meeting at Wilderness Perk at the
      usual time of 3:00 to 5:00.

      Before knitting there is a luncheon celebrating the birth of Tana's
      baby Joey. The luncheon is at 1:00 at Wilderness Ridge. Please e-mail
      me by sometime Wednesday to let me know if you will be attending the
      luncheon; so that I can reserve a table for us.

      Looking forward to seeing; you hopefully for both events but do come
      and knit even if you can't make lunch.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
          Re: [lincolnknitters] December 16th Gatherings Me, too!

          Julie

          I'll be there!
          Christy

          yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:

          Saturday, December 16th we will be meeting at Wilderness Perk at the
           usual time of 3:00 to 5:00.

           Before knitting there is a luncheon celebrating the birth of Tana's
           baby Joey.  The luncheon is at 1:00 at Wilderness Ridge.  Please e-mail
           me by sometime Wednesday to let me know if you will be attending the
           luncheon; so that I can reserve a table for us.

           Looking forward to seeing; you hopefully for both events but do come
           and knit even if you can't make lunch.

           Mary Pat

          Cheap Talk? Check out <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>  Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006