Meeting

  • Patsy Anderson
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
      I would come if it was at 3:30 PM. Anyone else going? I will just plan on going and wait for who ever shows up.

      Patsy
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
        Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting If it is at 3:30, I will try and come for a little while. We have a dinner tonight, so I'll have to leave a little early.

        Julie

        I would come if it was at 3:30 PM. Anyone else going? I will just plan on going and wait for who ever shows up.

        Patsy

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
          Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting My husband just sprang new plans on me for this evening. Bah! I won't be able to go.

          Have fun!