Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting Tomorrow (11/19)

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
      If we're meeting at 3:30, I should be able to attend.  My kids haven't been feeling well so it will depend on that.

      Christy

      jgracier <hane3@...> wrote:
      Hi, is anyone planning to attend tomorrow?  I'd like to suggest we meet
      at 3:30 instead of 10:00, as it will be less crowded.

      Jane

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005

        I may also be able to attend if it is at 3:30. If it is in the morning, I definitely will NOT be able to make it.