Another new member!

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 17, 2006

      Glenda Canfield has joined our group and will be coming to our Saturday TKGA meetings one of these days.  Glenda also works at the dental college with me and we've been knitting occasionally during our lunch hour.

      Please welcome her to our Addicted Knitters Group!

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 17, 2006
        Re: [lincolnknitters] Another new member! Welcome Glenda!

        Julie

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 11, 2007

          We have another new member!  Rita Martinez works here at the Dental College with me.  Please welcome her to our group!

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 11, 2007
            Re: [lincolnknitters] Another new member! Welcome, Rita!

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 11, 2007
              Welcome to Rita and all the other new members.  I hope you have this Saturday on your calendars.

              If anyone has chart questions or an interesting chart - please bring the to Saturday's meeting.

              mp

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 12, 2007
                This is somewhat related-- As some of you know I was having
                difficulty at our WWKIP event with the heel chart on the socks that
                I'm working on. I asked Christy's opinion, and I was still having
                issues. After getting back home to check online for errata, I found
                that I have the latest version of the pattern, so something had to be
                amiss with whatever it was that I was doing. Anyway, to make a long
                story short, I figured out what I was doing wrong and have moved on.

                I'm also going to try to get Sandy to come this Saturday as she says
                that chart reading completely confuses her, and I think this would be
                a great program for her to be there for.

                Oh, while I'm going on and on, I do have a chart that I would like
                some of you to take a look at. I have no problems reading it,
                however, it's got a weird increase in it, and I'm not sure that I was
                doing it right (moths got to my sweater before I finished it so I
                scrapped the project for now).

                --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"
                <marypat@...> wrote:

                > Welcome to Rita and all the other new members. I hope you have this
                Saturday on your calendars.

                > If anyone has chart questions or an interesting chart - please bring
                the to Saturday's meeting.

                > mp

              • hrwiley
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 13, 2007
                  --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"
                  <eabracken@...> wrote:

                  > We have another new member! Rita Martinez works here at the Dental
                  > College with me. Please welcome her to our group!

                  Welcome Rita!

                  - Heather
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 17, 2007

                    Please welcome Susan Brinkman to Lincoln Knitters!

                    Susan, this Saturday is the TKGA (guild) meeting from 12-3 at The Colony Apartments Clubhouse.  You are invited to come as a guest to see what it's all about!  We'll have salads for lunch (no need to bring anything---there will be plenty to eat) and the program (cables) will begin around 1:00.  There will be lots of time to knit and chat, too.

                    Liz

                  • Susan Brinkman
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 18, 2007
                      I would love to attend on Saturday, however it will depend on my work
                      schedule. Hope to meet you all then, of not I will plan on the next
                      meeting.

                      Susan Brinkman

                      http://newlivehotmail.com