CHANGE OF MEETING ROOM!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006

      Please note the following change for Saturday:

      Because the clubhouse is unavailable due to a Holiday Boutique, we have been given the model apartment for our Saturday TKGA meeting.

      Building 3701 (first building on your left as you enter The Colony complex).  Apt. 303.

      I'll put a rock in the outside door (closest to the street as you enter the complex) to keep it open and then you can come up to the third floor.  There is an elevator in the middle of the building if you don't want to do the stairs.  If the outside door is closed, call me on my cell phone 914-837-8338.