Re: November TKGA meeting

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2006
      I know I said that I would bring the bread item, but it is with some
      regret that I will not be able to attend the meeting. I'm hoping that
      I am giving enough of a notice that someone could be kind enough to
      "fill in" for me.

      Saturday just happens to be one of those rare days that my mom isn't
      totally swamped with school work, and she's asked me to go Christmas
      shopping with her. It was an invite that I couldn't possibly refuse--
      nevermind the rare occasion, she's cool to hang out with!

      Amy

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 14, 2006

        Amy, we'll miss you!  Have fun Christmas shopping!!

        Since I'm bringing sandwiches to go with the navy bean soup, I think we can skip the bread this time.