Up Coming Events

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006
      As your Program Chairwoman, I would like to tell you about some
      upcoming events. As always you are welcome to just come and knit
      and not take part in the programming. If you have any questions,
      please let me know.

      1) TKGA - November 18 Modular Knitting
      If you want to try some of the techniques that will be
      demonstrated, please bring a small amount of yarn and short
      or double pointed needles suited to your yarn.

      2) TKGA - December 3
      I was inspired by Christy's mini Christmas sweaters to suggest
      that we do a grab bag exchange of a mini ornament. If you
      want to join in - please knit and wrap an ornament for
      Santa's knapsack drawing.
      Here are some suggestions:

      http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/free_patterns/christmas.php
      http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/christmas.php

      3) Wilderness Perk - December 16
      Prior to knitting at Wilderness Perk we will be having lunch
      to celebrate the birth of Tana's Joey. If you went to Julie's
      luncheon you know how much fun we had. More information to
      follow.

      YES - The December dates for TKGA and Wilderness Perk are being
      reversed due to the availablity of the Clubhouse.