OT-Arbonne

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      I brought the flyers to the last guild meeting but here's a reminder if anyone was interested in coming to my Arbonne party tonight.  My friend just started her business and she's doing foot soaks for everyone with the new peppermint scrub.

      If you can make it, stop by.  6:30pm

      4720 Pawnee Street (1 block south of Van Dorn & 48th--HOBBY LOBBY!)

      Christy
      http://craftyconservative.blogspot.com

      Sponsored Link

      Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.