Re: [lincolnknitters] Who's coming this Saturday?

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2006
      I won't be there this Saturday.  It's my first craft fair of the season. It's at Mahoney State Park and it goes Fri-Sun.  I personally won't be there the whole time but if any of you all go be sure and say hi!

      Christy

      Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
      Very nice to see everyone's posts.

      Tana, baby Joey is so adorable  Am I right, he looks just like Ben?  Sorry that you can't make it Saturday.  I too am over committed for that day; however, I hope to get out after the football game.

      Liz, here is the link to the website, yes is was from LoopyEwe  http://www.theloopy ewe.com/browse/ whatsnew/.  The Claudia yarn is listed as CL.  I see the color I ordered, Passion Fruit (I think) is all gone.  Some of my first choices were gone; because you need two hanks for socks.  If that doesn't grab you how about Blue Moon's - sock club?  I am so tempted.
      http://www.bluemoon fiberarts. com/.  I think you just need to finish a pair of socks and after they are finished decide how you will do the next pair.   With socks there are just so many options you could drive yourself crazy second guessing yourself,  ask me how I know.

      mp

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2006
        Re: [lincolnknitters] Who's coming this Saturday? I'm planning to be there. Tarun has to work on Saturday, and depending on when he is finished, I may be bringing Mirabella with me. Hopefully she'll let me get some knitting done.

        Tana, Joey is so cute! I love the pic of Ben watching you dress Joey. He looks so serious!

        j.

        p.s. Liz, I agree with Joanne. You're only too picky if you abandon your sock. Keep on knitting! :)

        p.p.s. There's a football game? I'm wearing my red sweater today. Dang!

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2006
          I'm not sure if I'll make it this time or not. I still have a lot of
          boxes to unpack! It all depends on how much I get done early Saturday.
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 3, 2006

            Yes, Joey definitely looks like he’s Ben’s brother. However, Ben looked exactly like Steve if you compare baby pictures (even I had to look really close to tell the difference), but Joey looks a lot more like a good mix of the two of us. He got the big cheeks from me.
            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 3, 2006

              Amy, you're going to be soooooooooooo  tiiiiiired of opening boxes on Saturday that I think you'll have to stop and knit for awhile. :p

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 3, 2006
                Funny thing is, I think you're right...

                I need to finish my socks. I've put them down for too long and the
                callus on my index finger has gone away.

                --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"