meeting this Saturday

  • Emily Nimsakont
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be meeting this Saturday (tomorrow) at 3:30pm.  Unfortunately, I once again will not be there (this house-building thing tends to take over my life), but hopefully, there will still be enough of you interested in meeting.  I will make it to a meeting one of these days, I promise!

      --Emily

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
        I'll be there.  I've got a second sock and a scarf that need to be worked on!  The sweaters for my brothers that I was going to start last at last month's meeting are done and I have pics up on my blog.

        Christy
        http://craftyconservative.blogspot.com

        Emily Nimsakont <enimsakont@...> wrote:
        Hi everyone,

        I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be meeting this Saturday (tomorrow) at 3:30pm.  Unfortunately, I once again will not be there (this house-building thing tends to take over my life), but hopefully, there will still be enough of you interested in meeting.  I will make it to a meeting one of these days, I promise!

        --Emily

      • enimsakont
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2006
          Hi everyone,

          I've finally gotten around to taking advantage of everything Yahoo has
          to offer and setting up a calendar and an automatic reminder system for
          our meetings. Right now, I have it set up to send a reminder one day
          in advance (assuming I did it correctly - I guess we'll find out
          tomorrow). If anyone thinks I should have more reminders, or an
          earlier reminder, let me know.

          As usual, I won't be able to make the meeting this weekend. I hope you
          have a good time.

          --Emily