Meeting

  • Patsy Anderson
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2005
      I won't bother to go to The Mill then. Hope to see all of you next month.

      Patsy
    • Patsy Anderson
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
        I would come if it was at 3:30 PM. Anyone else going? I will just plan on going and wait for who ever shows up.

        Patsy
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
          Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting If it is at 3:30, I will try and come for a little while. We have a dinner tonight, so I'll have to leave a little early.

          Julie

          I would come if it was at 3:30 PM. Anyone else going? I will just plan on going and wait for who ever shows up.

          Patsy

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
            Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting My husband just sprang new plans on me for this evening. Bah! I won't be able to go.

            Have fun!