Saturday's meeting

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 19, 2006
      Don't Forget!
      • Wrapped stash "trick" or "treat" item
      • Socks you have knit.  Or Sock.
      • $3 dues if you haven't paid already
      • Diet Coke for Liz  (just kidding.)
        See you on Saturday!

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 19, 2006
        *snicker*

        Will a 2-liter be enough, Liz?

        (Oh, niece is sick, we don't have to babysit this weekend! whoo hoo,
        I'm off the hook!)

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 20, 2006

          If I drank an entire 2 Liter of Diet Coke by myself, I'd be so wired that I would be knitting for 24 straight hours.

          How many pairs of socks would that be?

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 20, 2006
            I have socks from Barbara to show; one finished sock and one still on the needles.  I hope I can explain them as well as she told me about them.  I'll bring my singles too; also I'll bring along some sock resources.

            Won't forget my Trick or Treat and I'm bring dessert.  At least I hope I don't forget anything - this is a lot for me to remember.

            BTW - Liz you have to share your Diet Coke with me.

            mp

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 20, 2006
              Yeah, I knew there was at least one other DC drinker in our group.

              Dang it! I just remembered that I forgot my Knitting Rules book at
              work. I suppose that I could stop by and pick it up... If someone
              was really interested in the Yarn Harlot's tutorial.

              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 20, 2006
                I have that book.  I'll stick it in my bag for tomorrow so you don't have to worry about going to get it.

                Christy

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 20, 2006
                  Amy - I have a copy I can bring.  I'll just throw in the pile of things I'm going to have with me.

                  mp

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 20, 2006
                    Just read Christy's message - so we'll have more than one copy.

                    mp

                    <marypat@... > wrote:

                    > I have socks from Barbara to show; one finished sock and one still
                    on the needles. I hope I can explain them as well as she told me
                    about them. I'll br ing my singles too; also I'll bring along some
                    sock resources.

                    > Won't forget my Trick or Treat and I'm bring dessert. At least I
                    hope I don't forget anything - this is a lot for me to remember.

                    > BTW - Liz you have to share your Diet Coke with me.
                    >
                    > mp

                  • Liana Sandin
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 15 5:33 AM

                      I won't be able to make it.  Church conflict.

                      Liana