Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 2005
      I'm not going to be able to make it.  But, I'm planning on being to all of the ones on the first Saturday.  I've got lots of knitting to do!

      Christy

      Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:
      Is anyone going to the meeting tomorrow at 10:00 AM? I can if anyone is interested, if not I will not go.

      Patsy

    • Patsy Anderson
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2005
        I won't bother to go to The Mill then. Hope to see all of you next month.

        Patsy
      • Patsy Anderson
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
          I would come if it was at 3:30 PM. Anyone else going? I will just plan on going and wait for who ever shows up.

          Patsy
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
            Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting If it is at 3:30, I will try and come for a little while. We have a dinner tonight, so I'll have to leave a little early.

            Julie

            I would come if it was at 3:30 PM. Anyone else going? I will just plan on going and wait for who ever shows up.

            Patsy

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
              Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting My husband just sprang new plans on me for this evening. Bah! I won't be able to go.

              Have fun!