Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: food for Saturday

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006
      For some reason I had the idea we were doing a Halloween theme for food. I will see what I can find in the laboratory, er, um, I mean kitchen when I make my salad.
      I have found a few knitting stash items to bring. See you Saturday. And thanks for the driving directions.
      Joanne

      Liz Andes Bracken <eabracken@...> wrote:
      I don't think so but that doesn't mean that we can't.  Do you have something in mind?  We are going to do a Trick or Treat grab bag so don't forget to bring your wrapped stash item to contribute.