Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting

  • Emily Nimsakont
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 2005
      Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it.  Things are kind of crazy in my life right now, but hopefully, some of it should settle down by next month, so I should be able to come to the November meetings.

      Emily

      Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:
      Is anyone going to the meeting tomorrow at 10:00 AM? I can if anyone is interested, if not I will not go.

      Patsy

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 2005
        I'm not going to be able to make it.  But, I'm planning on being to all of the ones on the first Saturday.  I've got lots of knitting to do!

        Christy

        Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:
        Is anyone going to the meeting tomorrow at 10:00 AM? I can if anyone is interested, if not I will not go.

        Patsy

      • Patsy Anderson
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 15, 2005
          I won't bother to go to The Mill then. Hope to see all of you next month.

          Patsy
        • Patsy Anderson
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
            I would come if it was at 3:30 PM. Anyone else going? I will just plan on going and wait for who ever shows up.

            Patsy
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
              Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting If it is at 3:30, I will try and come for a little while. We have a dinner tonight, so I'll have to leave a little early.

              Julie

              I would come if it was at 3:30 PM. Anyone else going? I will just plan on going and wait for who ever shows up.

              Patsy

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 19, 2005
                Re: [lincolnknitters] Meeting My husband just sprang new plans on me for this evening. Bah! I won't be able to go.

                Have fun!