Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: 40% off coupon

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2006
      Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: 40% off coupon I felt with my front loader no problem. Of course, I've only felted twice, but they both worked fine.

      Ditto on the bag, mp. It's time to felt that puppy!

      j.

      When I bought my new washer last month, I chose a top loader so that I could felt things.  Never mind that I felt something only once or twice a year.  I knew if I bought a front loader, I would get the urge to knit hundreds of felted bags and hats and then I'd be out of luck!  MP, it's time to felt your bag.