Dues

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
      I forgot to add this to the meeting notice: dues are due!

      Why don't we pay $3 at this meeting (fourth quarter dues) and then we'll
      have the 2007 dues of $12 due in January? I have had only the expense
      of registering us with TKGA and that was $25. I think it will be easier
      if we have dues on a calendar year.

      Tana, if you're not there, I will take care of the recording of it!
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
        Oh yeah, speaking along those lines... my TKGA membership app went in
        the mail today. It should get there on time since it only has to go
        as far as Ohio. *yay* for me! I'm giving serious thought to taking
        on the Master Knitter series. Someone said that Liz was doing that?

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
          There are a few of us starting the Master Knitter program: me ( if I ever get off my rear and start it), Mary Pat and Barbara.

          Soon we're going to have more TKGA members than the city to our east.  Go Lincoln Knitters!

          :D