The Dark Side

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2006
      Christy is a Diet Pepsi girl but I am definitely a Diet Coke addict.  One of my major disappointments when I went to work at the University is that Pepsi has the contract.  So I bring my own!  Amy, if you choose DP (because you like Christy better, don't lie, I know it's true), I will--sniff, sniff--bring a can of DC from home.  No pressure.

      :((
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2006
        When I found out UNL was a Pepsi campus I was so excited!  Granted, I don't normally go on campus but to know that my husband worked there was good enough.  Sad, really.

        I can bring my own drink, too.  The convenience store on the corner sells the most glorious fountain drinks where I can add my own cherry to my DP.

        Amy--you've got a big choice ahead of you!  But, I'll totally understand if you want to suck up to the Presidente.    Now you know not to ask what we want and just bring what YOU want.

        Christy

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 10, 2006
          Liz - lived in Atlanta; so of course she is Coke Lady.  I have never lived in Atlanta; I grew up in NYC and there is was soda, but I am a Diet Coke person too.

          mp

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 10, 2006
            I am not sure I can tell the difference (really!), so anything to drink is fine with me. I am planning to come, and I will bring a salad. And since I have not been to the location yet, could someone let me know the address?
            Thanks!
            Joanne

            Liz Andes Bracken <eabracken@gmail. com> wrote:
            Christy is a Diet Pepsi girl but I am definitely a Diet Coke addict.  One of my major disappointments when I went to work at the University is that Pepsi has the contract.  So I bring my own!  Amy, if you choose DP (because you like Christy better, don't lie, I know it's true), I will--sniff, sniff--bring a can of DC from home.  No pressure.

            :((

            Do you Yahoo!?

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 11, 2006
              LOL, Liz, you're too funny.

              Actually, I'm a DP girl myself, but I will bring some DC for you!

              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 15, 2006
                Joanne, the address is on the home page of the website but here it is with some directions:

                3751 Faulkner Dr.

                South of Old Cheney and 40th.  Turn onto Faulkner at the corner where the Williamsburg Vet is located.  The Colony Apartments will be on your left.