RE: [lincolnknitters] TKGA / Lincoln Knitters Meeting 10/21 (Read this on the website!)

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2006

      They just scheduled the NU vs. Texas game for

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 14, 2006
        Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA / Lincoln Knitters Meeting 10/21 (Read this on the website!) I'll bring a side dish. It may be a salad, but if it is cold out I might bring something warm.

        Liz, does the clubhouse have a microwave?

        Julie

                TKGA Lincoln Knitters
        October 21
        12:00 - 3:00
        The Colony Apartments Clubhouse
        If  you need directions, ask!
        featuring
        S O C K S
        ( a change in program from the previously announced topic.  Mary Ellen will do modular knitting in November!)

        Experienced (if you've knit ONE pair of socks, you're experienced!) sock knitters are asked to bring a pair or two or twelve and tell us about them!

        Sign up to bring something for the potluck lunch:
        2 people for a main dish (sandwiches or chili or something else "hearty")
        1 person for a salad
        1 person for dessert
        1 person for beverages

        Post what you will bring so everyone knows what has been taken from the list! I have plates, napkins and utensils available.  Please let me know if your main dish needs paper bowls.

        Please RSVP by 10.19.06 so that we know how much food to provide

        Trick or Treat Grab Bag
        Bring something from your stash---either a "trick" or a "treat"---that you've wrapped.  We will have a grab bag to unload (I mean, SHARE) our stash treasures that we no longer want.  Bring as many wrapped items as you can stand to part with!

        Did I forget anything?

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15, 2006
          I'm 99.99% positive it does because it's a full kitchen.