Oh nooooo.....!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006

      My beautiful TKGA announcement looks all scrunched up on my screen at work---all the lines are overlapping and running into each other.  It didn't look that way last night.  Is that how it looks to everyone else or is it just my screwy server here at work?

      Thanks for the quick RSVPs, Amy and Christy!

    • Barbara McCall
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
        looks great on my monitor.

        From: "Liz Andes Bracken" <eabracken@...>