Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: TKGA / Lincoln Knitters Meeting 10/21 (Read this on the website!)

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2006
      I'll bring a main dish.  I don't know for sure what it will be yet but if it needs bowls, I'll let you know in plenty of time, Liz (or I'll bring them myself).

      Amy--I'm a Pepsi girl (diet) at heart but I've been known to go to the "dark" side a time or two.

      Amy Bacon <aliassak1999@...> wrote:
      Oh Liz- It's beautiful!

      Hrrmmm, so I guess I'll have to bring the Baudelaires back again?
      Maybe it'll be cold enough for me to actually wear them!

      I will bring beverages. Does anyone have a preference for Coke or
      Pepsi products?

      --- In lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com, "Liz Andes Bracken"

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2006

        They just scheduled the NU vs. Texas game for

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2006
            I'm 99.99% positive it does because it's a full kitchen.